Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Why Patreon feels icky, and other musings



You might have noticed that I recently added a Patreon button to Under the Influence. I feel divided about it. Money's not the point: the site is a spiritual tool, primarily for me, but hopefully for you too.


On the other hand, when I finish a post, a small part of me feels so clean and liberated. And there's a tiny voice that says "if I could do this full time, I would." And I know that full-time bloggers, if they're ever going to get their start, start this way.


If you have benefitted at all from Under the Influence, that's awesome--and it's free. If you've benefitted and feel like kicking some loose change in the direction of sustaining it, that would be awesome too.


Alright. I'm gonna try to put this up and forget about it. Salam, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment